Previously this website belonged to the Asthma and Allergies Foundation of America (AAFA), Greater Kansas Chapter. The domain of this websites was dropped in 2013 after being in operation for several years. After purchasing it on an online auction, I found that the content which was previously published on the website to be so useful, hence I recovered it from the wayback machine so that it can benefit any concerned party.
Below is some useful information about AAFA and its roles.
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America(AAFA) is a private not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping people with asthma and allergic diseases through education, support for research, and an array of services offered by a national network of chapters and affiliated support groups.
The Greater Kansas City Chapter supports the national organization through it’s various programs. We are dedicated to serving the estimated 200,000 area children and adults who suffer from asthma and severe allergic disorders. Our programs are designed to:
- Promote understanding of the illnesses and how to control them.
- Educate those who suffer from asthma and allergies as well as the Greater Kansas City Community.
- Support improved quality of life through our direct support programs.
- Support scientific research of asthma and allergic diseases.
- Work with local physicians, nurses and other health care professional groups.
- Support the national organization in its endeavors to help those with asthma and allergic disorders.
- Provide support through educational scholarships
In General The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, Greater Kansas City Chapter, (AAFA-KC) was committed to enhancing and saving the lives of asthma and allergy sufferers through support, advocacy, education, research and access to treatment.
The Greater Kansas City Chapter had dedicated over 25 years to serving children, adults and families who suffer from asthma and allergies. Want to find out more information? If so, click on the links below. Working together, we can help you control your asthma and allergies, living a life without limits.
Apart from the content that I recovered from the wayback machine, I will continue working on the site by updating it and publishing more content which I find vital for all you visitors.